Sign up for the Short-Form Story Selling Encore! Sept 5, 2023 11am NY Time!

5 Steps to overcoming Stage Fright

STEP 4

Know Your Presentation

As the saying goes “Practice makes perfect,” right?

Well, practice is hard!

How well do you know your presentation before the big day? Do you REALLY know it?

Studies show that the first 5% of learning anything new is difficult, which means the remaining 95% can be relatively easy. The problem is most of us give up during that first 5%!

Listen to a story about how I used this theory to make a complex concept relatively easy and painless (and how you can too!).

Scroll to Top

Great, you're almost there...

The only thing left is to confirm your email address!

Welcome to Speaker Nation!